WHAT WE DO
Easterseals Wisconsin Self-Employment Services starts with providing an assessment for self-employment of initial feasibility and key issues, including referrals to local resources. Our specialist will give individualized assistance in business plan development with a guide to development along with referrals to classes or other community resources that may help in creating the business. The Self-Employment Services specialist will also provide a business plan review and assessment.
HOW WE DO IT
With the help of our specialist, Easterseals Wisconsin Self-Employment Services will address the many questions that come with creating a new business. Some of these questions include:
- What sort of accommodations for disability issues can be made in a specific business?
- Is self-employment the best option for this individual?
- Is the business idea feasible?
- How will the business idea be financed?
- What other factors need to be accounted for in order to be a successful business?